'INFERIORITY COMPLEX, POVERTY AND SLUMBERING SELF CONSCIOUSNESS' THE FUEL THAT KEEPS THE POLITICAL M

Four Decades ago, Legendary Reggae Musician Bob Marley( of blessed Memories) released the song, 'Redemption Song',which was an awakening of the consciousness of the black race to Mental slavery from the whites and the Political ruling class...

Legendary President Mandela( Of Blessed Memories) of South Africa raised an Army he has awaken their consciousness, against the white Men oppressing them, he even spent decades in jail with extreme Torture. Today South Africa is a wonder and a pride to the African Continent

Bayelsa State is a Rich Oil producing State blessed with Rich soils and other mineral resources with green vegetations .. and also one of the States that has been responsible for feeding our Country Nigeria for more than 5 decades, which has earned Nigeria the title 'Gaint of Africa' with Rich economy compared to other African Countries..

Tears roll down my chick from my red beaming eyes, when I see my dear State in the condition that it is right now... Our biggest problem has been leadership.. we have never gotten it right

I Cry even more when I see our youths still campaigning for a Man who ruled us for eight years, and brought extreme Poverty, Death, unlawful disengagement of Civil Servants, killed our aged parents who were pensioners due to lack of payment of their pension and gratuity after serving our dear State throughout their productive years, emptied our Treasury, left us with huge debts and made us a laughing stock before our sister states doing better than us with lesser resources ...

Bayelsa Rise up! Sagbama Otu rise up!! Ekeremor Otu rise!!! yes, I say rise up!!!! from your slumber, awaken to consciousness.. If God decides to still keep Douye Diri as Governor against all odds, does not make Former Governor Dickson Undefeatable, and indestructible. Neither does it make him a god, that no one can stand up against

Hon. Mrs Stella Coker is here to change the narrative and she will make history if given the previlegde to fly the parties ticket for the APC .. Fear not, God is still saying something.. Karma is a bitch ready to fuck anybody ... For posterity will judge us all if we repeat the same mistake like a dog going back to his vomit ....

Let us unite, let us come together, with one voice to fight against this dictator, this Tyrant that has raped us all of our resources, and deprived us of development, empowerment and has given us an ugly face nationally and internationally...

Let's vote Hon. Mrs. Stella Coker for Senate Bayelsa West and enjoy quality representation, development, empowerment, infrastructure and the availability of our basic amenities, for its not just about us now, but about the future of our generations yet unborn ......

Scripted and Published by

Emorde Dotimi Victor

The Masaraty Media Mafia (M³)