Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I WILL NEVER APPEAR IN YOUR ONE_SIDED JUDICIAL COMMISSION OF INQUIRY"___KOJO SAM
My attention has been drawn to a purported publication inviting me to appear in a judicial commission of inquiry set up by Governor Sariake Dickson.
I wouldn't have responded to such misguided publication by the commission, but as a businessman and well respected person in society, it is laughable for the commission to invite me.
Let me make it very clear that, nothing good will ever come out from Sariake Dickson led restoration government, a judicial of inquiry that it's members are all cronies of Sariake Dickson, which the truth will never see the light of the day.
Dickson should stop chasing his shadow by wasting tax payers money on a commission that is after perceive political opposition members of the restoration government but he should rather channel the state resources to solve the problem of insecurity and darkness in the state capital Yenagoa.
Furthermore, it's pitiable after carefully looking at the chairman and members of the commission, to allow themselves to be used by a drowning man who has since lost his focus on good governance...
The commission should never expect me to appear before them, am a very busy man.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
"I WILL NEVER APPEAR IN YOUR ONE_SIDED JUDICIAL COMMISSION OF INQUIRY"___KOJO SAM - by Ebi - 03-28-2019, 12:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019 Election: Day 12 Sitting of commission of Inquiry Ebi 1 879 10-29-2019, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Paularourf
  OIL SPILLAGE: GOV.DICKSON SETS UP ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION COMMISSION OF INQUIRY Ebi 2 990 10-24-2019, 08:22 AM
Last Post: bbbbyfrancesay5802