Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just wanted to see her pu**y – Soulja Boy speaks after his split from Blac Chyna
Soulja Boy has finally spoken over his alleged split from
Blac Chyna, and he confirmed the report via a tweet he shared.
Soulja Boy who reacted to a tweet by TMZ after his split from Blac Chyna, said he only “wanted to see what the pu**y felt like”. Here is a screenshot of the tweet below;

Recall that we reported earlier that Blac Chyna and Soulja Boy had a heated argument about Tyga, and this reportedly led to questioning of each other’s intention in the relationship. Insiders claimed that Soulja Boy made a move for Blac Chyna who is Tyga’s baby mama, to get a pound of flesh off him over their recent beef.

It was also learnt that while Soulja looking for group hangs, the mother of two preferred the Netflix and chill vibe which he never wanted because he never wanted to be committed in the relationship. Blac Chyyna and Soulja Boy split is coming, few days after the rapper showered his partner with $20,000 in gifts on Valentine’s day. The breakup is said to be an amicable agreement.

This is coming after a report claimed that Blac and Soulja Boy were only pretending to date in order to infuriate her ex Tyga – until they developed real feelings for one another. The Crank That hitmaker has been feuding with Tyga, over who had the biggest comeback last year and allegedly thought hooking up with his ex would be the perfect revenge.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
I just wanted to see her pu**y – Soulja Boy speaks after his split from Blac Chyna - by admin - 02-21-2019, 12:58 PM
I just wanted to see her - by HenryMap - 03-12-2019, 12:44 PM